View Profile faye-smith

97 Movie Reviews

I liked it

The poem was interesting, I really like the music (what is the music by the way?), and the background was quite good.

i VOTE FOR -- P3

it was good and interesting... I vote for P3 ^_^

^_^

SOOOOOOOOOO VERY TRUE

Ryan-Smith responds:

Thanks, love the support, this clock day shit is jut stupid.

45 Game Reviews

pretty good...

I liked it, it's quite a lot like Alien Hominid... i'm not really into these types of games though. But good job.

(P.S. there's no close button on the instruction window, so it stays up... just thought i'd let you know)

bible is complete crap =D

really funny, I don't believe in 'god' either and I think the Bible is a load of crap O =) (btw, O is my halo lol)

I think Religion causes war, because people believe in different things and blah blah blah, it's all stupid

Some mean christians here, isn't there? What happened to Thou Shalt Not Judge and respecting other people's opinions and views on life? *tut tut* They are some of the nastiest narrow-minded EVIL people I know... yep!

Love your website!

(P.S. I wonder how many 'NO' i'm gonna get at the bottom of my review =D Just proves my point really)

17-Aug-05 -- I liked it

it was fun to find out how much yours and other people's accounts are worth.. mine is worth $44.044 USD which is £24.3862 GBP lol

5/5