The Little Black Boy The Little Black Boy

I liked it

The poem was interesting, I really like the music (what is the music by the way?), and the background was quite good.

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

haha

funny and well animated =D

Though Disney isn't suppose to be a history lesson lol ^_^

oh, and to the other reviewer - she didn't die of depresson:

'the cold, polluted air and foreign diseases of London all too quickly took their toll. She died on about March 21, 1617, before she was able to sail home to her beloved Virginia forests, and is buried along the Thames in the Church of St. George, at Gravesend, Kent.'

and about his leg:

'Pocahontas paid regular visits to her friend Captain John Smith, but in October 1609, she was told that Smith was dead. She stopped visiting after that. The following Winter was known as the Starving Time. Actually, Smith wasn't dead; his leg was badly burned in a gunpowder explosion, and he had returned to England for medical treatment. The colonists thought the death story would work better with the Indians.'

Drawing Contest #3 : FFA Drawing Contest #3 : FFA

i VOTE FOR -- P3

it was good and interesting... I vote for P3 ^_^

Love the Bomb 1 Love the Bomb 1

u spelt "everything" wrong in 1 of the paragraphs

good graphics, and very interesting...

4/5

The Reviewer Beatdown The Reviewer Beatdown

YAY!

I really want this to happen to some reviewers, those idiots who say total CRAP like: "dIs SuCkED go KiLL yAsElF"

Damn they are SO annoying!

5/5

PTFA Guy Hates ClockDay PTFA Guy Hates ClockDay

^_^

SOOOOOOOOOO VERY TRUE

Ryan-Smith responds:

Thanks, love the support, this clock day shit is jut stupid.

Cigarette Cigarette

wow

wow... that was the best short I have ever seen!! That was like watching a big budget cartoon on the TV... it was that good!

5/5!

.... wow

nuGuy Episode 6 nuGuy Episode 6

very good

It was very good and smooth 5/5

But a lot of the dead people were blinking lol

The Mighty Ketchup Man The Mighty Ketchup Man

whats your deal with alyssa milano & ketchup? o.O

weird... I hate mustard... I love ketchup lol

quite good, the graphics were decent. That computer voice was a bit, unemotional.. like when he said "Mustard man! What is he doing here?!" He didn't sound angry at all... maybe you should get a microphone.

3/5

JackNicholson responds:

I like the fact it looks unemotional lol
but thx lol

Metroid Sex Education Metroid Sex Education

......

I've never played Metroid...

the sound was very clear 5/5
the graphics were quite good 3/5
it was kinda funny

Oh, and u should warn people about the flashing, i'm not epileptic... but the flashing made my eyes go funny... maybe u could tone it down a bit

=D

IceKeyHunter responds:

I dunno, I didn't think the flashing was that bad. I originally had it much more noticable.