Robo Farmer Robo Farmer

pretty good...

I liked it, it's quite a lot like Alien Hominid... i'm not really into these types of games though. But good job.

(P.S. there's no close button on the instruction window, so it stays up... just thought i'd let you know)

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

bible is complete crap =D

really funny, I don't believe in 'god' either and I think the Bible is a load of crap O =) (btw, O is my halo lol)

I think Religion causes war, because people believe in different things and blah blah blah, it's all stupid

Some mean christians here, isn't there? What happened to Thou Shalt Not Judge and respecting other people's opinions and views on life? *tut tut* They are some of the nastiest narrow-minded EVIL people I know... yep!

Love your website!

(P.S. I wonder how many 'NO' i'm gonna get at the bottom of my review =D Just proves my point really)

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

17-Aug-05 -- I liked it

it was fun to find out how much yours and other people's accounts are worth.. mine is worth $44.044 USD which is £24.3862 GBP lol

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

i got 2953.9 first throw

quite good, the graphics aren't great. It's good that you have a button to turn the music off :)

2/5

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

some great effects

on some computers you can have active desktops, like the water ripple effect, but they lag a lot...

Some cool effects my favourite is the spyroscope 5/5

(P.S to the people who keep saying it's just fancy cursors, it's not, it's effects on the background. But are triggered by moving the cursor.)

Cow curling Cow curling

USELESSmayhem is an idiot, read the INSTRUCTIONS!

I thought it was a good game, great graphics, interesting sport... sort of ^_^

That drink sounds nice lol

The only thing though, when I click Start Again it just goes to a creamy yellow coloured background :S

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

my best score was 106643

really good fun game. Challenging your own score makes it more fun, I think a 2 player would be kinda cool too.

Custom Cursor tutorial Custom Cursor tutorial

it was ok...

theres loads of tutorials with a custom cursor tutorial, it's uber-newbie, the graphics were ok, well explained... extra points for explaining what the actionscript actually meant.

But it'd be better if you updated it with how to change the cursor with a button like at the end.

2/5

Kill the Crazy Frog v2 Kill the Crazy Frog v2

I HATE CRAZY FROG SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I HATE CRAZY FROG!

those damn adverts are on like 24/7 !!!

Great game, I loved those satisfying SPLAT noises!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

great...

it's really good and very useful, good graphics, well explained... ad funny! 10/10

( Although I couldn't wrap my head around the camera tutorial... i'm quite new at flash and it'd probably have to be broken down so a baby could understand it, before I could LOL )

Helbereth responds:

Thanks, I did try to be funny as much as possible.

I'm probably going to make another tutorial that will delve into the areas I didn't go over in this, and will get into more detail with the camera.

Thanks for the review!