The Little Black Boy The Little Black Boy

I liked it

The poem was interesting, I really like the music (what is the music by the way?), and the background was quite good.

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

haha

funny and well animated =D

Though Disney isn't suppose to be a history lesson lol ^_^

oh, and to the other reviewer - she didn't die of depresson:

'the cold, polluted air and foreign diseases of London all too quickly took their toll. She died on about March 21, 1617, before she was able to sail home to her beloved Virginia forests, and is buried along the Thames in the Church of St. George, at Gravesend, Kent.'

and about his leg:

'Pocahontas paid regular visits to her friend Captain John Smith, but in October 1609, she was told that Smith was dead. She stopped visiting after that. The following Winter was known as the Starving Time. Actually, Smith wasn't dead; his leg was badly burned in a gunpowder explosion, and he had returned to England for medical treatment. The colonists thought the death story would work better with the Indians.'

Drawing Contest #3 : FFA Drawing Contest #3 : FFA

i VOTE FOR -- P3

it was good and interesting... I vote for P3 ^_^

Robo Farmer Robo Farmer

pretty good...

I liked it, it's quite a lot like Alien Hominid... i'm not really into these types of games though. But good job.

(P.S. there's no close button on the instruction window, so it stays up... just thought i'd let you know)

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

bible is complete crap =D

really funny, I don't believe in 'god' either and I think the Bible is a load of crap O =) (btw, O is my halo lol)

I think Religion causes war, because people believe in different things and blah blah blah, it's all stupid

Some mean christians here, isn't there? What happened to Thou Shalt Not Judge and respecting other people's opinions and views on life? *tut tut* They are some of the nastiest narrow-minded EVIL people I know... yep!

Love your website!

(P.S. I wonder how many 'NO' i'm gonna get at the bottom of my review =D Just proves my point really)

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

17-Aug-05 -- I liked it

it was fun to find out how much yours and other people's accounts are worth.. mine is worth $44.044 USD which is £24.3862 GBP lol

5/5